4.02.2015

# book tour # Japan

I'm Coming to JAPAN



Dear Readers,

I am so happy to announce that I will be coming to Tokyo, Japan this April! Thank you to the Japanese readers for making Lessons from Madame Chic a bestseller! I will be there the week of April 20th and while there will appear on a very popular television show and do a major speaking event and book signing. All details will be announced as they unfold, so please check back with this blog, or the events page on my author website, which will have the latest updates.



Check out my video announcement above for more details. If you are unable to see the video, click here, look in the sidebar of this blog, or visit my channel: www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur

I can't wait to meet all of the Madame Chic fans in Japan!

Happy Easter and I will see you all next week!

Love,

Jennifer x



Visit my Author Website

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news!
On a lesser note, my daughter helped me make your vinegar and lavender oil cleaning spray this morning. We loved it, and she was inspired to clean her bathroom, including the tub. That was actually very exciting for me!
Thanks for being a cool, but ladylike role model for all ages.

M.Lane said...

Great news!!! I am so excited for you and for LFMC!!

ML

Patricia said...

Jennifer, look how very far you've come? I'm so happy that I've had the opportunity to "sort of" make this journey with you. Japan! I, myself, had no idea the your books would translate so well in an Asian culture, but when I thought about it, of course, how could they not?
Everyday living in order and beauty.