12.01.2013

# BYUTI salon # hair tutorial

Voluminous Waves Hair Tutorial



A few weeks ago, as you know, I visited BYUTI Salon in Brentwood, where I go to get my hair done, to shoot hair and makeup tutorials. Last week you saw me with makeup artist, Georgette, and we learned a take on the modern smoky eye. Today you are going to meet my hairstylist and the founder of BYUTI Brentwood, Natasha Sunshine.

Natasha and her entire staff are incredibly talented. Every six weeks when I go to get my haircut I know I'm in for a treat!

Today Natasha is going to show us how to create glamorous and voluminous waves, perfect for the upcoming season.


To create these voluminous waves, Natasha recommends using a curling iron with a small barrel. Create curls in alternating directions as you go around the head, being sure to spray the hair with hairspray before curling. When the hair has cooled off, gently brush out the curls. VoilĂ !

The hairspray Natasha uses in the video is Pureology Strengthening Control Hairspray.

If you are unable to see the video above, click here, look in the sidebar of this blog, or visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur

As a celebration to kick off the month of December, I'm going to be posting three videos this week! Look for the other two hair tutorials I shot on Wednesday and Friday of this week.

Thank you Natasha and everyone at BYUTI Brentwood

For more on BYUTI Brentwood, visit them at www.byutiluxe.com

See you Wednesday for a tutorial on a 10 second updo (!) xx

Visit my Author Website

Like my Facebook Page

Follow me on Twitter

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look amazing ! I love this 70's look.

Unknown said...

Very cool. It does have that 70's vibe. Thanks for sharing. I like the makeup tutorial as well. You're such a pretty girl and they do good work!