12.06.2013

# BYUTI salon # hair tutorial

Top Knot Hair Tutorial



Is it me? Or does this hairstyle remind you of Samantha from Bewitched? This modern take on the popular top knot has a very decided vintage feel to it... and I love it! Natasha Sunshine, founder of BYUTI Brentwood, shows us how.


Check out this week's video for the tutorial. Apologies for the sound quality! The salon was busy when we shot this. If you are unable to see the video above, click here, look in the sidebar of this blog, or visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur

Thank you to Natasha Sunshine and the entire team at BYUTI for collaborating with me on this fabulous hair tutorials!

For more on BYUTI Brentwood, visit them at www.byutiluxe.com

See you on Monday for the Spa Sonic vs. Clarisonic video (and giveaway) xx

Visit my Author Website

Like my Facebook Page

Follow me on Twitter

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter

2 comments:

Anyoldthing said...

Or perhaps Jeannie from "I Dream of Jeannie". ;-) It looks gorgeous! Thank you for the tutorial.

Sarah Extance Garcia said...

Love these tutorials. They have inspired me to keep growing out my wedge bob. I've always done my hair in up dos, but then I cut my hair earlier this year and couldn't do so many dos. I realized that putting my hair up is really a part of who I am, even though the bob looked nice and chic.....it just isn't who I am. Can't wait to try these hairstyles when my hair gets long enough again.